Co-codamol medicine is available in various forms like tablets, caplets, and capsules. You must swallow them with water, with or without food as advised by your doctor. Make sure you know everything about it before you buy Co-codamol online. This medicine is also available in the soluble form that easily dissolves into the water.
What is the correct dosage of Co-codamol?
The normal recommended dose for pain is:
- If you are a teenager and age between 16 to 18 years then you should take 2 tablets up to 4 times in a day. But make sure that you leave at least 6 hours between each dosage.
- For adults, who are over the age of 18 then you must also take 2 to 3 tablets up to 4 times in a day. You can leave at least 4 hours between each dose of the medicine.
It is very important to leave a gap between your dosages of Co-codamol. Keep in mind that taking too much of this medicine can be very dangerous. Consult your doctor before you search to buy Co-codamol Online. Presence of Codeine and paracetamol can cause damage to your lover. Therefore, do not increase the dosage of co-codamol if your pain is in a worse condition.
How to cope with side effects of Co-codamol?
What can you do about it?
- Constipation: try to consume high-fiber foods like fresh fruits and cereals. Always try to keep yourself hydrated by drinking several glasses of water or fresh fruit juice. Try to get some gentle exercise.
- Nausea or vomiting: nausea and vomiting can generally wear off after a few days. It is better to consult your physician if they prescribe you with some anti-sickness medicine, especially if it carries on for longer.
- Drowsiness or tired: try not to drive or use heavy machinery if you are feeling drowsiness or a sense of confusion after taking Co-codamol. Do not drink alcohol as consuming it will make you feel you more tired.
- Constant headaches: Try to consume plenty of fluids and do not drink too much alcohol. Consult your doctor in case of a headache last longer than a week.